Scoring by Players
- A player is to report immediately to the scoring area after their round is completed.
- At this time players must sit down, check their hole by hole scores, ask for any rulings on provisional balls, ask questions, and sign their scorecards.
- Two signatures are required. One for the score keeper and one from the player attesting to the accuracy of the score.
Penalties for Disqualification of a Player may include:
- Signing for a lower score than the player actually shot on a hole
- Leaving a hole blank with no score
- Not having two signatures on the score card
- Not reporting a rules infraction to the SLICJGA committee
If a number is not legible on a scorecard, and a player has left the scoring area, then the SLICJGA Committee will determine the player's score on the hole based on their best interpretation of the marking. If completely unlegible, the player will be provided a score of four over par for that hole.